1.00ct Diamond Art Deco Style Dress Ring
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A fabulous Art Deco inspired diamond plaque ring with 1.00ct of mixed cut diamonds, which are vibrant and sparkly. The marquise shape is elegant along the finger and the centre diamond is a good quality round brilliant cut with 4 baguettes and further round diamonds in this 1920s style design, which was made in the c. 1990’s. This ring is a very small size - but we will resize it for you for free - just add the size you need in the order notes (or it could be a glamorous pinky ring!)
- Total approximate diamond weight 1.00ct
- The central diamond is 0.40ct, estimated colour G-H, SI1-2
- Tests as 18ct white gold
- The face of the ring is 2.2cm x 1cm
- Ring size: F
- This ring can be re-sized to most sizes for no charge. Please just write the size needed in the order notes.
- DELIVERY: Complementary insured and tracked UK delivery. World wide delivery from £25, priced at checkout. Please review our FAQs in regards to customs fees for your country.
- All our jewellery has been loved before, so will have some degree of wear. Please read our FAQs in regards to condition reports of all our jewellery.
- 21 day returns are available; please read the details here.