Antique 18ct Gold Buckle Ring with Diamond Star, 1875
Shipping calculated at checkout.
An antique 18ct gold, wide buckle ring, dating to the Victorian era. This buckle portion of the ring has been worn quite smooth over time and there is a small, star set diamond at the front of the band.
- Hallmarks for 18ct gold, London 1875
- The height of the band is 9mm
- Finger size: M. This ring can be re-sized for £30.
- Please add ‘ring sizing’ to your basket. Ring sizing can take up to 14 working days, depending on the alternation, but we will be in touch to confirm the time.
- If you are not sure of your size, request a free finger measure here.
- DELIVERY: Complementary insured and tracked UK delivery. World wide delivery from £14.99.
- Please read our FAQs in regards to customs duties, condition reports of all our jewellery, returns and delivery policies.
- For videos or more information please get in touch.