Antique 3 Stone Diamond and 18ct Yellow Gold Band
This rich, buttery yellow gold band has 3 tremendously bright old cut diamonds nested into it. The diamonds are all old mine cuts, meaning they were cut by hand in the 1800’s, and they sit slightly proud of the 18ct gold band. This would have originally been a men’s ring, and it is as weighty and chunky as you’d expect, but it can be made smaller for a ladies hand. The ring is estimated to be late Victorian era and in beautiful condition.
- Total diamonds weight: approximately 1.00ct
- The centre diamond is 5mm diameter
- The side diamonds are both 3mm diameter
- Worn hallmarks; stamped ’18ct’
- Ring size: O 1/2
- Height of the band at the front: 6mm
- Weight: 8.5 grams
- The 3 diamonds are well coloured and well matched. The centre diamond is eye clean, one of the side diamonds has a very small visible mark in it.
- The ring is in overall good condition and has been polished.
This ring can be resized for £30. Please note that resized rings cannot be returned. Get in touch if you need a ring sizer sent to you.
DELIVERY: Complementary insured and tracked UK delivery, international delivery from £30. Please read our FAQs in regards to customs duty and tax for overseas delivery.
All our jewellery has been loved before, so will have some degree of wear. Please read our FAQs in regards to condition reports of all our jewellery.