Antique Art Deco Emerald and Diamond Target Ring
A beautiful art deco era 'target' ring, so named because of the striking design of a ring of calibre cut emeralds around a cluster of 7 old European diamonds. It has scalloped gallery, formed in platinum. The diamonds are bright and well matched but the emeralds do have some wear and it has been priced accordingly.
- Approximate diamond carat weight: 0.60-70ct
- The head of the ring measures: 12mm diameter
- Stamped '18ct' and 'plat' but tests as 18ct gold band
- Ring size: R
- This antique ring is not perfect and it shows sign of wear to the emeralds, and one is chipped, and the bezel is uneven (see images)
- This ring can be re-sized for £40. Please add ‘ring re-sizing’ to your basket. Re-sized rings cannot be returned so please ensure you love your ring before sizing.
- DELIVERY: Complementary insured and tracked UK delivery, international delivery from £30. Find out more about fees, duty and international taxes by reading our shipping policy here.
- All our jewellery has been loved before, so will have some degree of wear. Please read our FAQs in regards to condition reports of all our jewellery.
- 21 day returns are available; please read the details here.