Antique Belle Époque Natural Pearl and Diamond Ring
This stunning antique ring is a classically Belle Epoque era design, with a mix of natural pearls and diamonds, in a floral, feminine design with intricate detail. The pearl is certified as a natural saltwater pearl, and was likely hand dived. The ring was made in France in the early 20th century, baring French control marks, and is romantically reminiscent of the so-called ‘gilded age’.
- 1 natural saltwater pearl, diameter 6mm, closed back setting
- 2 old mine cut diamonds, total 0.80ct, SI1, colour I-J
- 14 rose cut diamonds
- French control marks for 18ct rose gold
- Height of the 2 diamonds and pearl 1.8cm
- This stone settings test as Platinum
- This ring comes with WGI certification
- Size O
- Antique pearl rings are delicate - this is a dress ring and should not be submerged in water for long periods and should be stored carefully . With a little love, she will last you a life time. Please read our jewellery care page for more information.
- This ring can be re-sized within 1 or 2 sizes for £30. Please add ‘ring sizing’ to your basket. Ring sizing can take up to 14 days but we will be in touch to confirm the time. Re-sized rings cannot be returned so please make sure you love your ring before you choose to re-size it.
- DELIVERY: Complementary insured and tracked UK delivery, international delivery from £30. Find out more about fees, duty and international taxes by reading our shipping policy here.
- All our jewellery has been loved before, so will have some degree of wear. Please read our FAQs in regards to condition reports of all our jewellery.
- 21 day returns are available; please read the details here.