Beautiful 1.50ct Diamond Solitaire Ring
Shipping calculated at checkout.
An absolutely stunning diamond solitaire, which features a excellent quality diamond set in an Edwardian style mount. The diamond is VS clarity, meaning it is eye-clean and wonderfully sparklingly bright. The ring has been formed in 18ct white gold, with delicate pierced detailing down the shoulders, which are decorated with smaller diamonds.
- Centre diamond: 1.40ct, clarity: VS, colour estimated: I
- Shoulder diamond weight total, estimated: 0.10ct
- Hallmarks: London, 18ct gold, 2003
- Ring size: L 1/2
- This ring comes with a valuation of £15,000
- Please get in touch if you'd like to have a video call about this ring
- This ring can be re-sized for £30. Please add ‘ring re-sizing’ to your basket. Re-sized rings cannot be returned so please ensure you love your ring before sizing.
- If you require a finger measurer to find out your ring size please get in touch by sending us an email to email@example.com.
- DELIVERY: Complementary insured and tracked UK delivery, international delivery from £30. Find out more about fees, duty and international taxes by reading our shipping policy here.
- All our jewellery has been loved before, so will have some degree of wear. Please read our FAQs in regards to condition reports of all our jewellery.
- 21 day returns are available; please read the details here.