Vintage Opal and 0.60ct Diamond Cluster Ring
This is such a vibrant ring, featuring an oval opal doublet surrounded by very 0.60ct of bright old cut diamonds, in yellow gold. The opal is a vibrant blue / green colour and comes alive in the light. The head of the ring is set in 18ct rose gold, and likely to date to the early 20th century.
- Opal doublet - measuring 8mm x 5mm
- The head of the ring is 1.4cm x 1.1cm
- 12 old cut diamonds, total approximate weight: 0.60ct; very bright and well matched
- Tests as 18ct gold head and 14ct gold band
- Ring size: M 1/2
- Weight: 4.2 grams
This ring can be re-sized for £30. Please add ‘ring re-sizing’ to your basket
Please read our jewellery care page, as opals can be delicate. This ring should not be submerged in water for long periods. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require more information.
- DELIVERY: Complementary insured and tracked UK delivery, international delivery from £30. Find out more about fees, duty and international taxes by reading our shipping policy here.
- All our jewellery has been loved before, so will have some degree of wear. Please read our FAQs in regards to condition reports of all our jewellery.
- 21 day returns are available; please read the details here.