Vintage 0.85ct Diamond 5 Stone Ring
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A beautiful 5 stone diamond ring, dating to the 1980s in a classic Victorian style. The diamonds are bright, eye clean and they're high set in 18ct white gold on a 18ct yellow gold. It's a beautiful ring in good condition and looks great solo or stacked with other bands.
- Ring size: J
- Hallmarks for 18ct gold; London circa 1980
- Total diamond weight: 0.80ct
- This ring can be re-sized for £30. Please add ‘ring re-sizing’ to your basket. Re-sized rings cannot be returned so please ensure you love your ring before sizing.
- If you require a finger measurer to find out your size please get in touch by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DELIVERY: Complementary insured and tracked UK delivery, international delivery from £30. Find out more about fees, duty and international taxes by reading our shipping policy here.
- All our jewellery has been loved before, so will have some degree of wear. Please read our FAQs in regards to condition reports of all our jewellery.
- 21 day returns are available; please read the details here.