Vintage 2.25ct Diamond Toi & Moi Ring
An unusual diamond ‘toi et moi’ ring, with 2 old European cut diamonds surrounded by a halo of 26 mixed cut diamonds. ‘Toi et Moi’ stands for ‘you and me’, as symbolised by the 2 main diamonds.
Diamonds: 28 diamonds total, total 2.25cts. The centre stones are old European cuts, approximately 0.84ct each, colour: G/H, VS
Surrounding diamonds are a mix of eight cuts, round brilliant cuts and old cut diamonds, colour: G /H, clarity: SI / I
Tested as 18ct gold
Ring size: K
- Excellent vintage condition
This ring comes with an insurance valuation of £13,500
- This ring can be re-sized for £50. Please add ‘ring re-sizing’ to your basket. Re-sized rings cannot be returned so please ensure you love your ring before sizing.
- DELIVERY: Complementary insured and tracked UK delivery, international delivery from £30. Find out more about fees, duty and international taxes by reading our shipping policy here.
- All our jewellery has been loved before, so will have some degree of wear. Please read our FAQs in regards to condition reports of all our jewellery.
- 21 day returns are available; please read the details here