Vintage Moonstone and Diamond Marquise Ring
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This beautiful vintage moonstone ring is a marquise shape, surrounded by old cut diamonds and a further diamond on each shoulder. The moonstone itself is a milky, shimmering, white - purple colour that is ever-changing, and with good adularescence. In ancient times this magical changing light seemed to suggest a powerful, good spirit dwelled within the moonstone and it is a gem associated with femininity, love and fertility.
- The moonstone measures: 12mm x 4mm
- The head of the ring is: 1.9cm tall x 9mm wide
- Total approximate diamond weight: 0.30ct
- Ring size L
- Unmarked but assessed as 18ct gold
- Assessed as dating to early - mid 20th century
- Weight: 3.8gms
- This ring can be re-sized for £30. Please add ‘ring re-sizing’ to your basket. Re-sized rings cannot be returned so please ensure you love your ring before sizing.
- DELIVERY: Complementary insured and tracked UK delivery, international delivery from £30. Find out more about fees, duty and international taxes by reading our shipping policy here.
- All our jewellery has been loved before, so will have some degree of wear. Please read our FAQs in regards to condition reports of all our jewellery.
- 21 day returns are available; please read the details here.