Vintage Opal and Diamond Ring
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This large vintage opal ring has a kaleidoscope of colours within the opal stone. It’s a vivid combination of greens, blues, red and oranges and is surrounded by a scalloped edge of diamonds, on an 18ct yellow gold band with an 18ct white gold setting.
- Total approximate diamond weight: 0.30cts
- The size of the opal is: 1.1cm x 9mm
- The head of the ring measures: 1.8cm x 1.5cm
- Full British hallmarks for 18ct gold, circa 1965
- Weight: 6.16 grams
- Ring size T
- Opals require a little more TLC - so avoid wearing this ring for manual work, avoid prolonged submersion in water and store in it’s box.
- This ring can be re-sized for £30. Please add ‘ring sizing’ to your basket. Ring sizing can take up to 14 days but we will be in touch to confirm the time. Re-sized rings cannot be returned so please make sure you love your ring before you choose to re-size it.
- DELIVERY: Complementary insured and tracked UK delivery, international delivery from £30. Find out more about fees, duty and international taxes by reading our shipping policy here.
- All our jewellery has been loved before, so will have some degree of wear. Please read our FAQs in regards to condition reports of all our jewellery.
- 21 day returns are available; please read the details here.