Vintage 0.80ct Ruby and Diamond Halo Ring
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A Vintage ruby and diamond cluster ring, reminiscent of a flower, with the gem stones set on a 14ct yellow gold. The central ruby is a cushion cut ruby of approximately 0.82 carats in a cluster of single cut diamonds. This ring is in overall good, used, condition but with some scratches to the ruby - only visible under a 10x loupe.
- A&B maker's mark, partial British hallmarks for 14ct gold
- Ring size L1/2 / 6
- Weight: 3.1g.
- The head of the ring measures: 1cm diameter
- This ring can be re-sized for £30. Please add ‘ring re-sizing’ to your basket. Re-sized rings cannot be returned so please ensure you love your ring before sizing.
- DELIVERY: Complementary insured and tracked UK delivery, international delivery from £30. Find out more about fees, duty and international taxes by reading our shipping policy here.
- All our jewellery has been loved before, so will have some degree of wear. Please read our FAQs in regards to condition reports of all our jewellery.
- 21 day returns are available; please read the details here.