Vintage 1.00ct Emerald and 1.50ct Diamond Cluster Ring
A stunning vintage emerald and diamond cluster ring, that is exceptionally vivid. The oval emerald is surrounded by a halo of 10 diamonds, with the stones set in white gold and the ring band in yellow gold. The ring dates to the 1980s.
- The emerald is estimated to be 1.00ct
- The diamonds are approximately 0.15ct each, totalling 1.50ct
- Stamped '750' for 18ct gold
- The setting is white gold, with a yellow gold band
- The head of the ring measures: 1.6cm tall x 1.3cm wide
- Ring size: L
- There is minor surface wear to the emerald but it is in otherwise good condition
- The band can be rhodium plated and made to be white gold if desired
This ring can be resized for £30. Please note that resized rings cannot be returned. Get in touch if you need a ring sizer sent to you.
DELIVERY: Complementary insured and tracked UK delivery, international delivery from £30. Please read our FAQs in regards to customs duty and tax for overseas delivery.
All our jewellery has been loved before, so will have some degree of wear. Please read our FAQs in regards to condition reports of all our jewellery.