Vintage 0.25ct Diamond Boat Ring
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A pretty antique 18ct yellow gold boat ring, with a row of 5 old cut diamonds set in white gold. The ring has a lovely swirling gallery and is bright and sparkling and in good condition for its age.
- Centre diamond approximately 0.10ct
- Total diamond weight estimated: 0.25ct
- The head of the ring measures 1.5cm x 4mm high
- Stamped '18ct', other hallmarks faded or lost in an historic re-sizing
- Ring size: P
- Weight: 3 grams
- This ring can be re-sized for £30. Please add ‘ring re-sizing’ to your basket. Re-sized rings cannot be returned so please ensure you love your ring before sizing.
- If you require a finger measurer to find out your ring size please get in touch by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DELIVERY: Complementary insured and tracked UK delivery, international delivery from £30. Find out more about fees, duty and international taxes by reading our shipping policy here.
- All our jewellery has been loved before, so will have some degree of wear. Please read our FAQs in regards to condition reports of all our jewellery.
- 21 day returns are available; please read the details here.